Meeting 6th December 2021
Meeting of the Parish Council at Edingale Village Hall, meeting room.
MEETING OF EDINGALE PARISH COUNCIL
Monday 6th December 2021 at 7.30
at Edingale Village Hall
-  To receive and approve apologies.
-  To receive any Declarations of Interests.
-  To approve the draft Minutes of the Meeting of 1st November 2021.
-  To adjourn the meeting, to hold the public session, to reconvene.
-  To receive the Clerk’s Report.
-  To consider any planning matters.
-  To consider progress on village name signs.
-  To consider supporting a ‘20 is plenty for Staffordshire’ scheme.
-  To consider options for improving biodiversity in the parish.
-  To approve maintenance contract for 2022.
-  To consider draft budget for financial year 2022-23.
-  To receive Councillors’ reports.
-  To receive correspondence.
-  To receive a Financial Report.
-  To approve payments on the payment schedule.
-  Date of next meeting (to be confirmed).